Hep

I look forward to rs3 con becoming fixed

Creaza un subiect nou Raspunde la subiect

Mesaj Autor
Trimis: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:15 pm Titlul subiectului: I look forward to rs3 con becoming fixed Raspunde cu citat (quote) You guys sure promised to RuneScape gold squeeze a lot in the last few months of the year. I'm hopeful this is the flip in the right direction we've been waiting for. Please do not let us down! Lets hope we will get something excellent outside of it. We all understand you CAN deliver quality updates. Merely to give context mod ash needed to rewrite the majority of the construction code just to get moveable rooms functioning. Construction generally is really messy coding.

So from what I am hearing its just. . With ample communication I believe that is possible and that I really would really like to see that happen. I say this mainly because the way houses are in our game is an excellent 2007 thing but its out of date now in a more fundamental basis, along with other MMOs have plenty more innovative manners at getting homes. The skill should only be completely redone with no trace of older school construction.

It is more like having 50 different piles of 10 years+ homework, and then picking which of those piles to begin on first. Construction goes up against the player experience, the player avatar and so many more, but it is definitely near the top of the pile. We've picked something for Structure that would not get in the way of a future rework and would supplement it. Your idea for how to change Construction is very good, but I'd stop short of making it a completely different skill. I am not convinced that's what will be ideal for the participant base.

Ah, so it's one of these. Given what its upward against it makes sense that there is so much more on top of this pile (I encourage the priority on those btw and I occasionally need to remind myself of exactly what rests on the top ). I am just glad to hear that some quantity of attention has gone into this.

I always thought a floor up redo of construction (and stomaching potential negativity from several gamers ) is the only viable route. As you say player base, I'd contest that by saying the player base desires the functional preservation of few things (gilded altar, costume room storage(s), workshop elements and pet storage). Other elements are a relic from a different decade and I also feel like upgrading everything else is quite a chore. If what functions players need can safely be imported into a more contemporary MMO style"housing" concept.

My vision is having expansive sized houses that have custom hotspots to place furniture on as opposed to the 8x8 grid chambers that we've grown familiar with. I feel like its just better and less complicated to rs 2007 gold design from scratch than reworking the 33 space 8x8 code.

Vezi profilul utilizatorului Trimite mesaj privat
wfuuopy
  • Data inscrierii: 21/Sep/2020

Afiseaza mesajele pentru a le previzualiza:   

Creaza un subiect nou Raspunde la subiect
Mergi direct la: