Hep

Let's be real 2K21 gont be weak as 2K20 on PS5

Creaza un subiect nou Raspunde la subiect

Mesaj Autor
Trimis: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:16 pm Titlul subiectului: Let's be real 2K21 gont be weak as 2K20 on PS5 Raspunde cu citat (quote) The developers should certainly sit down to nba 2k21 mt coins like 30 minutes and, idk, play the fucking game. Half of the games problems can be easily observed using a couple quickplay games. God I hope next gen differs. (I really do enjoy the updated archetypes base skills tho.) I don't get the 13% field goal thing and the gary payton defense. It's not that hard. Literally. This is pretty much just MyCareer in general if you do not purchase VC.

Frankly, MyCareer is unplayable in case you don't pay to improve your stats. But you have max stats and badges from the demo. I'll be honest, using the shot stick isn't as bad as I think people are making it out. Then again, it's really unusable for FT's. I really find it much easier to work with on the FT. To add to that, I still haven't figured out how to do the side hop into a shot using the stick alone. This can only be done with the button it sounds. Unless I'm doing something wrong.

What I am doing: Holding R2, going right with my left handed stick, while holding down R2 I envision the Right pole down, making him do this jump back/side, and attempt to continue to hold down Proper stick to take with the target mechanic but he never always shoots. He pauses after the hop. Using the button all you have to do is hold down R2, proceed together with the left pole hit square to perform the hop and then press and hold square to the shooter. Just like I did in 2K20.

I didn't even get 5 games b/c the 1st game I stopped EARLY at the 1st quarter seeking to switch to less extreme teams not knowing that they weren't there & the match could still rely, was made to give up the 2nd game b/c I got blown out by 60 (after spending a few hours at 2KU) & my entire team got cold; which makes it impossible to hit even if it had been centered/in the right region of the meter (b/c dammit Kawhi & PG shield!!!!) The last 3 matches were struggle b/c I was already frustrated & under pressure. I left the demonstration HATING the new shotstick (particularly freethrows).

But I then went back into 2KU & add more time & THINK I am actually getting a hang of it & starting to see the method into the madness, but could no longer test it in actual game conditions.

TL; DR: In the future if you are planning to shake up the shooting mechanisms this drastically & you also give us the demo can you please either give individuals more matches to figure out it, enable us to adjust problem, or give us access to teams that don't possess such smothering defense? (& it would not be possible to cheap Nba 2k21 Mt get those couple games that I missed out on back would it?)

Vezi profilul utilizatorului Trimite mesaj privat
wfuuopy
  • Data inscrierii: 21/Sep/2020

Afiseaza mesajele pentru a le previzualiza:   

Creaza un subiect nou Raspunde la subiect
Mergi direct la: