Hep

Your attack is increased by 30%.

Creaza un subiect nou Raspunde la subiect

Mesaj Autor
Trimis: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:01 am Titlul subiectului: Your attack is increased by 30%. Raspunde cu citat (quote) Your attack is increased by RuneScape gold 30%. Your defense is increased by 30 percent (The above Truth can be triggered at the same time) Level 71 - Backpack Saviour. When you die, 6 of your best items will be kept. Level 80 - Godly Should you reach -10% of your HP, then You'll Be fully healed (Automatically reduces prayer to 1 when used)

Gives you the option of teleporting into MONASTERY ENTRANA (no weapons or armor) GRAVE OF SCORPIUS If you teleport, your prayer is decreased to 0 and it is likely to lose up to 3 things while teleporting (arbitrary ) Level 95 - Protect from Damage. Protects you from harm (not including poison)

Level 98 - Summon Inferno. If the prayer is busy at less than 20% health, 6-11 Inferno Zombies (level-63) will look out of passion and help you attack the monster (if you aren't under attack and at less than 20% health, you'll find a message"I'm currently not under attack") Just ideas. I would not like to be flamed though.

I'm not very proficient at composing quests but here goes. Start point: Talk to a adventurer south west of this gnome stronghold Wanted quests: Eagles peak, grand shrub, Underground pass, regicide, monkey madness. Required stats (and the ones for the previous quests): 50 agility and theiving (higher prefered for to isafdar saftley) 37 hunter, 32 fletching.

Required objects: 10 normal Logs, A knife, a hatchet, hunter crossbow or 1300 gp. Good food and armour since you'll have to combat a range attacking kebbit free of prayer. Suggested items: A tinderbox, antipoison (one can do) Teleports to ardougne. Now choice 2 will initiate the quest so out there you will need to go north beyond eagles peak and into the woods beyond there. You will need to snare 10 kebbits and fletch their spikes into kebbit bolts. After that, return to buy OSRS gold the adventurer and give him the bolts.

Vezi profilul utilizatorului Trimite mesaj privat
starding
  • Data inscrierii: 03/Mar/2021

Afiseaza mesajele pentru a le previzualiza:   

Creaza un subiect nou Raspunde la subiect
Mergi direct la: